myppgg Baby Boys Girls Summer Sandals Non-Slip Soft Sole Infant Slippers Cotton Crib Shoes for Toddler First Walkers
- [ GOOD MATERIAL ] – High quality and breathable cotton fabric, comfortable soft sole with Anti-skid design.
- fabric sole
- Heel measures approximately 4.25 inches”
- [ SOFT & COZY ]- Soft, cozy and breathable. Lightweight and flexible to support natural foot movement.
- [ EASY WEAR ] – A Hook and Loop Closure makes our baby sandals easy to Put On,Take Off and stay on your infants feet all day.
- [ STYLISH DESIGN ] -The pretty designs are suitable for Party, Casual, Photography, Indoor activities, good for daily use.
- [ SIZE TIP ] – The Recommended Age is just for your reference,please refer to the Size Chart and measure your baby’s feet before ordering these baby sandals.
Sold：246 Wished: 33 Followed: 49
Are You Still Hesitating at What Kind of Baby Sandals to buy for the Your Lovely Baby?
– Come and Check Out these Casual Baby Sandals!
– These Little Shoes will be Your Best Choice! It will Melt Your Heart whenever You Look Down at Your Baby’s Feet.
★Soft, lightweight and comfortable materials protect the baby’s feet healthy growth.
★These sandals will looks fabulous on your child.
★Best shower and first birthday gift for the newborns.
★Anti-Slip Bottom is suitable for the baby’s indoor and outdoor activities.
– Item Type: Baby Girls/Boys First Walkers Sandals
– Material: Comfortable and Breathable Cotton, PU Leather, Rubber Sole
– Ancient Craft: Exquisite Car Suture
– Closure Type:Hook & Loop Closure
Size Reference: 1 inches=2.54cm
Size S:Recommended Age:0-6 Months; Insole Length:11cm/4.25inches
Size M: Recommended Age:6-12Months; Insole Length:12 cm/4.73 inches
Size L: Recommended Age:12-18 Months; Insole Length:13 cm/5.12 inches
Note: The recommended age is just for your reference.
Please measure your baby’s foot length to choose the right size for your baby
Besides there might be slight color deviation due to different displays.
-Package include:1 pair of baby shoes
0-6 Months Infant, 0-6MonthsInfant